Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Another cancelled op?

I have had a phone call today from Dr TOF's secretary. It seems the man who has the bear clip for the operation tomorrow is stuck up north in the snow and my clip may not arrive.
I will get a phone call tomorrow, just before I get the train, to tell me if it is going ahead.
Not worth shouting about as there is nothing that can be done and I know Dr TOF is cross too.

We have no snow in Plymouth so not sure if or when it will arrive.
It is very cold, freezing temperatures, the kitten is a little dubious about going out in the cold, that north wind always catches her.

Next week there is a protest at Trafalgar square to ask the Canadian government not to give $58 million to open an asbestos mine. I would like to go but will have to see how things go here. If I can arrange anything, I will be going.

I still haven't heard from my oncologist about radio therapy. I hope I hear soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment