Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 28 November 2010

Silly boys!!

Yesterday was an interesting day. Kieran stayed with his dad the weekend so I was looking forward to a peaceful day as Kieran would be back home soon.
I was sat at home snuggled up in the warm when in the afternoon I got a phone call from Kieran's dad.
He has just moved into his new flat and went to the shop to get some groceries. When he got back, Kieran opened the door for him, somehow they were both outside when....blam.... the door shut.
Uh on... Keys are inside, as is Kieran's back pack, lunch box and travel pass for the bus.
I went and picked them both up, took Kieran's dad to his old address as he was going to stay there over night. I popped in to see my friend Gina for a coffee and a chat. Then Kieran and I went home.... silly boys!!

This morning Kieran is getting the bus to school with his teacher. I am very concerned about this as I feel Kieran isn't ready for such a challenge.
He was looking forward to going on the bus this morning, when he does do this independently, he will have to be up at 7:30am every morning and have a 1 hour and 20 minute ride to school which isn't a good start to the day. I don't need anymore stress at the moment. Last night I couldn't sleep through worrying about him on the bus. I know i have to let go but this isn't the right time. He is only 13, so pleased he is enthusiastic about it though and will try him on some short rides as his dad only lives 5 minutes away now.

No comments:

Post a Comment