Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 18 October 2010

Flu jab


I had my annual flu jab today. It was very quick and easy and I am sure it does make a difference when I get a cold. I am hoping that fixing the fistula will make this winter even easier to deal with.
I also had an appointment with my Dr. She had 2 students in with her. She had told them about my case and warned them that when they see me they will be surprised by how well I look with all my issues going on.
She wrote me another sick note, another month off. I am waiting to hear from occupational health as they were supposed to be organising a medical to determine if I was fit enough to go back to work.
I have contacted Dr TOF's secretary, no date yet for the CT scan but she is going to talk to Dr TOF about having a scan to determine what is going on with Theo and Frederick..... for those that do not know, Theo is my mesothelioma and Frederick is my fistula. I would think that I would be having a scan in November now as next week is half term and I am going away with Kieran for the week to Tenerife. It will be lovely to spend some quality time with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment