Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Mistletoe.

This was the vision that greeted me this morning when I woke up. They were having a cuddle under the bed clothes with me. They are delightful....beautiful friends x x

I have had a break from the mistletoe injections as they weren't having a reaction. I did an injection last night and today the site of the jab is itchy and sore... woo hoo... a reaction at last.
I will be getting back into that again althougn I do think I need a boost and will be sorting that out but at the moment, not sure when.
I am going to start packing things today as Kieran and I are having a break over the half term. We are going to Tenerife for the week. I think it will be a good rest for both of us.
Kieran had parents evening last night. He is working really well. His travel training is going well too. Travel training is something the school does to teach the children with special needs how to become more independant with going to the shops,getting a bus, getting a train and all other things the average child does.




No comments:

Post a Comment