Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 17 October 2010

Beautiful day.

Plymouth is basking in sunshine today.
I am off to the Dr's next week for another sick note. I can't believe how long I have been away from work. It has been a sickly year so far, Pneumonia, Chest infections and TOF.
I am hoping to get the TOF bit sorted out very soon. I have a bit of confusion at the moment. I was told I was booked in for Tuesday to have a barium swallow. I then had a phone call to say it had been cancelled as Dr TOF and his radiologist had decided that a CT scan would show the TOF and narrowing better.
Yesterday I received a letter telling me that my barium swallow had been moved from 2:30pm to 2:00pm...... Confused.com!!!!
I am hoping to have a CT scan for the TOF and for Theo, Otherwise it is going to be 2 CT scan.
I am off to Tenerife on Saturday with my friend, Tina and her son. I was hoping all would be sorted out before we went, that isn't going to happen now so will just have to be careful with what I eat.




No comments:

Post a Comment