Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 6 October 2010

Bean back today.


Kieran is home today and it will be great to see him. I have missed him, I think he might play the "I'm too tired for school" card tomorrow morning but he will be going. He doesn't get home till late but when he goes to bed late he manages to get up for school.

Number one son still doesn't have a job, Rich has been out for work for a long time and has no insentive to get a job.
Tomorrow i am meeting a friend I used to live next door to. We met up after 10 years a few weeks ago and it was like we never had the years in between.
She is a very brave lady, she has a kidney complaint and has to have fluid pumped into her abdomen, She does this a few times a day, at home.
I find it very humbling.
I rang my local MP today about the coffee morning next week at the mustard tree. She is in parliment on a Wednesday but her assistant said she was very interested in coming along.

Good luck to all the warriors in Frankfurt this week.
I hope you all get a good result, I Wish I had a magic wand and could get rid of cancer for ever. The first one to go would be Mesothelioma.

No comments:

Post a Comment