Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 7 October 2010

It's 4am Amber!!!!


Kieran came into my room and told me he could smell poo..... that means only one thing, Amber has been doing her business outside of the cat box, lovely....just what I need at 4am!!!
I went into Kieran's room and it was high with the smell, Rich, being the man of the house, rolled over and hid under the covers....what a hero!!!
We eventually found it....all over Kieran's duvet.
It was easily solved as she had only just done it. I took the duvet cover off and put it in the machine to wash, I then got some air freshener as little kitty cats don't leave pretty kitty smells after they have done poos!!
Poor Stork was very frightened of the spray and he man Rich......... he was still under the covers... : )

I have had my first night sweats for a long time so as Kieran came in my room, I was almost awake anyway. I am off to see Dr TOF on Monday about the fistula and think I may need another dilatation ( Stretch the oesophagus) as food is still a bit sticky.
I had a lovely meal at my friend, Tina's last night. Started with Melon and had Omelette and rice for mains followed by chocolate fudge cake.
All soft-ish food, I have to say that Tina had chips and they looked good enough to eat... : )

I didn't want a moment so didn't try one, it will be sorted soon, there are worse things in the world than not being able to have a chip butty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment