Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Back to normal


I am trying to get back into a routine after the weekend. Kieran is back home tomorrow, it will be great to see him, he went off with his dad last Thursday. I do miss him when he goes away.
Amber kitten is growing, she is a monkey at times, she attacks everything and thinks all that moves is to play with. She is growing so fast, poor Stork gets no peace.
It was so lovely at the weekend, it showed how many people read my blog and facebook. Everyone I spoke to asked about the TOF.
Talking of the TOF, I have to make an appointment with Dr TOF for a CT scan for the fistula and also have to make an appointment with Dr D for a CT scan to check Theo is behaving.
Its going to be a busy couple of weeks.
Kieran and I will be going to Tenerife with my friend Tina and her son at the end of the month so that will be something to look forward to as my friend as been ill and this holiday will do her good.

No comments:

Post a Comment