Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 15 February 2012









I went to Saltram before I went for my appointment to leave some flowers for Keith from all the warriors.
Judith, Keith's wife had said she hoped she would see a black bird after the ceremony.
Siobhan, David ( her BF) and I went to have lunch, I left them to look around the shop and carried on to the tree. I left the flowers and went back to my car to put the rubbish in there. What should land down right beside me but a black bird. It stayed for a few minutes before flying of, I was moving around to get my camera and managed to get some pictures to show Judith and Lise.

This made me feel so happy and put me in such a good mood for my appointment this afternoon.
Thank you little black bird : )

No comments:

Post a Comment