Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 15 February 2012

Great news!!!!

I have just got out of my appointment with Dr D. Theo, my little couch potato meso is STABLE!!!
Dr D thinks Prof's treatment has kicked in. He doesn't want to do any treatment as there is no change and is happy for me to go to the USA to pick an award.

The TOF is also good, looks like it is sealed, but not certain yet, only time will tell but as I have had 2 colds and not one chest infection for months, that is a good sign. I am eating and drinking without coughing now.

I am so pleased. How happy can one person be : )
Looks like I have Easter to look forward to and of course my trip to pick up the Alan Reinstein award, named after Linda's husband who sadly lost his life to mesothelioma.

Linda writes :
Debbie Brewer, a mesothelioma patient, will be recognized with The Alan Reinstein Award for her commitment to education, advocacy, and support to countless patients and families.

I hope I can do all the warriors proud when I pick it up, this belongs to every single one of them x x x







No comments:

Post a Comment