Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 17 December 2011

Happy 73rd Birthday Dad.


It is my dad's birthday today, another year without him. It has gone so fast, this will be his 6th birthday in heaven.

Dad,
There are many wonderful people in heaven with you, have a massive party with them and celebrate your birthday in style, I know you are beside me everyday, if you weren't I wouldn't be here I am sure. Thank you for showing me the steps I needed to take to get another Christmas with my wonderful babies. I miss you so much, I carry you in my heart everyday and hope you will continue to show me the path I should take.
Have a wonderful birthday wherever you are, I will raise a glass to you and light a candle in your memory.
I miss you and love you, I would sell my soul for one for day with you, I have so many things I want to ask you. Take care of all those I love, especially my children. Let your angle wings protect us always x x x
I love you dad x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment