Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 16 December 2011

Alan Reinstein award.

Emily, Linda and Alan Reinstein.

I am very honoured and proud to accept the Alan Reinstein award for commitment to education, advocacy and support to countless patients and families.

Alan Reinstein was diagnosed in 2003 and died in 2006, since his death, his widow, Linda, has fought tirelessly to change and educate the world about asbestos.
To have an award in her husbands name is a wonderful tribute, I am following in the footsteps of many wonderful and inspirational people.

This award belongs to all the warriors as without them I wouldn't have the support I need to continue with what I do.
I am not sure if I can get to America to recieve it, I would love to but will have to speak to my oncologist as I may be having chemo in February/ March.
Thank you so much Linda for this award, it is a pleasure and honour to accept it : )


No comments:

Post a Comment