Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 27 August 2011

Happy Birthday Mavis x x

Happy Birthday Mavis x x x


I would like to wish my lovely friend, Mavis, a very happy birthday today. I hope she has had a fabulous day and has many more of them. Many of the warrior birthdays are milestones so passing another one is always an achievement.


It has been quiet today. Kieran is with his dad, Rich is still in Ireland and Siobhan and I are at home. Her boyfriend went home today, she will see him tomorrow. We had a take away as neither of us felt like cooking.
I dyed Siobhan's hair today but it hasn't come out the colour she wanted so will do it again when she gets the colour she wants.
Mine is growing back very slowly. I took 2 wigs into a shop in the city centre last Tuesday to be altered. They are still there, no phone calls or message to say they are ready. I won't be going back there again, very disappointing as when they were in another store, the wigs were altered on the spot.
Siobhan's friends are visiting tomorrow, I can't believe it is a year ago that we went to their wedding and when we came home, we decided to get another kitten and Amber moved in. How time flies. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment