Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 26 August 2011

5 years gone by : (







It is the anniversary of losing my dad today. He died 5 years ago after a battle with cancer and having to live with pleural plaque. He was far to young to leave us all and had so much more to give. I still miss him as much today as I did before he died. It seems like it was yesterday that my sisters and I looked back at the hosptital ward he was in and saw him lift his hand from under the bed covers and wave goodbye to us as we left after our visit. We didn't know that was the last time we would see him.
The next morning all his family were around him as he took his last breathe and left us. 5 heart broken years later and it still hurts.


Dad,
if you are listening, I love you so much. There is so much I want to talk to you about and here your wonderful advice. You were always right, always knew what to say. I want to hear your voice once more and feel your arms around me, hugging me tightly and telling me everything is going to be alright. I will always miss you as all of us in the family will. That is one thing we do agree on. I will remember you with love and hope that you will guide me through the dark days.
I love you so very much.
Debbie x x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment