Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Peninsula Medical school exams.

I went to the Peninsula medical school today to take part in being a patient for medical students taking their 2nd year medical exams. Between 8:30 am and 12:00 pm I saw 6 students. There was a GP with me who was the examiner for the students. He explained what was going to happen. The students would come in one by one and do an examination, It was like pretending I was speaking to my GP. They all asked the same questions and did the examination, they were all very good but one stood out above the rest, the only male student, Liam. I was very impressed by him, so was the GP as I did my peak flow for all of them and he was the only one to explain exactly how to do it. My score had been between 200 and 210, he managed to get me to 225!
The GP could see the shocked look on my face when I saw that : )

After that, I went home, got a few bits and then off out again to see my friend, Avis. She made us lunch and I even managed a try out in her tree house!

At 3:00pm it was home time again then take Rich into the city centre for an interview.... Whoopeee!!!! ....... He looked really smart. He said he will find out tomorrw if he gets the job, it is for 4 weeks and is work experience. I hope he gets taken on afterwards. We shall see.

I am off to the Peninsula again tomorrow afternoon for much the same thing. I was surprised to see that actors are used for some medical conditions like mental health issues as it would be difficult getting a patient suffering with this to talk about their condition. Good luck to all the students, they were very good and the GP was brilliant.

No comments:

Post a Comment