Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 15 June 2011

More students today.

I am having a slow morning today as I don't have to be at the Peninsula till 2:00pm.
Yesterday was great but I was so tired, ready for bed at 9. Kieran goes to bed at 10 and being autistic, changing things is difficult so it was wait for another hour to go to bed. I settled down on the sofa and relaxed till it was time to go.
The weather has done a complete change today, it is raining, yesterday was wonderful so warm and sunny.
We are now up to £3,600 with Theo's holiday fund. I had words last night and told him enough was enough and he was out of there!!
He had better leave on his own accord or he will be blasted out, I think he has had enough time to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment