Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 2 June 2011

GP today.

I rang up today to get my blood results and have been told blood count is low but Dr will see me at my next appointment.
Mmmmmm...... Not sure when that will be as I am not planning to go back at the moment so I asked to have an appoinment for today otherwise it is another wait and another weekend. I have one this afternoon at 5:15pm.
Hopefully I can get sometning sorted out before I go to Germany as the chemo will surely pull the blood count down more.

Ebay sales aren't to bad, got £30 so far towards Germany.
Siobhan is doing well with her badge sales. she has done such a lot to raise funds, and not forgetting my lovely friends who have bought badges and donated. I am very humbled by what has manifested from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment