Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Bloods done.

I had another blood test done today to determine the blood count. I also discovered yesterday that having a low blood count can cause breathlessness and if that is the case, being treated for asthma has been the wrong course.
I get my results tomorrow and will know more about what is going on.
I haven't heard anything yet about Mick and Keith, the stones ..... the gall stones op that is, ....sorry , my sense of humour : )

Thank you so much to everyone who has helped with my fund raising for Germany, special thanks to Shirley White for her donation all the way from Australia, so sorry Shirley, I have mislaid your address as I wanted to send a thank you card. I hope this thank you will go some way to tell you how I feel.

I never realised what love and support was until I got mesothelioma, some good things do come out of it. x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment