Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 17 May 2011

National asbestos helpline.

I met m,y friend, Carolyn for coffee yesterday. We had a wonder round the shops, I picked up school trousers for Kieran. He is growing so fast now and is in a size 7 shoe!
He is going the same way as his brother, he was tiny up until he was 14 and then shot up, way past me. Kieran is going the same way. He is so thin around the waste though that I have to buy the trousers with the adjustable waist band. I buy them in M&S, 2 pairs for £12.
After leaving Carolyn, I went to meet Richard who is with the National Asbestos helpline.
We have a very long tolk, well, I think I did most of it as usual : )
He has some great ideas about a pilot scheme he wants to set up in Plymouth.
If it works here, we can move it to other parts of the country. I will add more when I have the information.
I left Richard at around 3:30pm, by the time I got home, my head was spinning again.
The dizzyness was back. Amber needed to go to the vets and I wasn't going to put Siobhan and I at risk by driving so I ordered a cab. We got Amber to the vets, we think a mouse had but her lip and it was infected. She was given a long lasting anti biotic injection and sent on her way. It's her own fault, I think the mouse in question maybe the half of one I found that morning in the conservatory ..... YUK!!
When we came out of the vets, the cab driver had waited for us and took us home, she was lovely. It is so good to have great service.
I decided to go to bed early as I was still feeling very dizzy, before I did , I called the cab company and told them just what I tought of the service I had. People are very quick to complain, I think we all need to commend good service as much if not more than complaining about it. Well done Plymouth cabs.
I had made part of my bed before I went out this morning and needed a clean sheet put on, I asked Rich if he would do it for me. When I went up, there was the bed all made, columbo ready and waiting on the dvd and the heated blanket on.... how wonderful. : )

Today I get the results of my CT. I am hoping for good news. My appointment is 2:20pm. I will add the results when I get back.


No comments:

Post a Comment