Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Having a busy day today

Dolcie, Angela, Tracey, Myself and Pam. Judith at the back. Last year in Manchester.

Today I am going to try and keep myself busy and not think about tomorrow.
I am meeting my friend, Carolyn, for lunch and and then off into town to meet, Richard, from the National Asbestos Helpline for a coffee.
I am thinking greatly of my good friends, Angela and Tracey as they celebrate the life of their wonderful dad, Mike, today. It is going to be a tougher week for them, my thoughts are with them and their families.

I have been thinking seriously about writing a book but at the moment don't know where to start. I want it to be about my journey with Theo so far and not about my childhood or family life as too many others will cause problems if I do that.
I think it will be good therapy for me and will help me see just how well I have done, to get into my 5th year with mesothelioma is fantastic and I hope it continues. I am sure it is longer than that as all the signs were with me back in 1994.
I will certainly add it to the blog if I decided to write one.

I woke up in the night absolutely drenched. I have never sweated so much before, it was so bad I had to change out of my nightware. Probably to do with Theo and am hoping it doesn't mean he is moving back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment