Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Too early!!!

It is morning, I can hear the birds singing outside, think I might join them...oh ..hang on.. my dawn chorus is not as beautiful as theirs..... *cough* *splutter*!!!
I have decided to get up and get a drink of water and try and let this coughing and spluttering settle... I am tired and would love to snuggle up for another coupe of hours but the lungs aren't having any of it!
I missed the support meeting yesterday as I was feeling tired and low and also didn't want to pass on my exclusive germs to others who may not be as well as I am, says me feeling like a piece of pooh!

On a nicer more pleasant looking note, Kieran brought an easter egg home from school yesterday and decided he was going to save it for today as he has a mufti day in school today.
(Mufti day, for those who don't know, is a non uniform day at school and the children usually bring in a £1 to raise funds for the school or a charity). Instead of a £1, the children have been asked to donate an egg.
That blooming egg kept calling him till in the end he could take it no longer and broke into it : )
So much for will power!
Rich was out with his friends and was good enough to bring home another one for him to use today.
Tomorrow is the Easter service at school and depending on how I am feeling, I will go but if I am still coughing then it will be a big fat no. The acoustics in the church will amplify my dulcet tones so I think I may give it a miss. This will be the first one ever I have missed, ah well, its that or deafen the congregation!



No comments:

Post a Comment