Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 7 April 2011

A new shopping experience.

I have just returned from shopping, we only needed a few things. Well.... what impression have I given todays shoppers? I went round that store sounding like a chain smoking bag lady, cough, cough, cough... and then to finish it off nicely, I bump into someone I knew a few years ago.
I must have looked a right site, she probably thinks I am on my last legs, I sounded like it!!
She asked about the children but not about how I was, Maybe I was so shocking she felt sorry for me : )
Ah Well, life goes on. I am shattered now and am almost certain I won't be able to make tomorrows Easter service, I am so pleased I went to last weeks event for Mothers day though, that more than makes up for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment