Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 22 April 2011

Happy Easter everyone.

What's the first thing Kieran says this morning? "Is it Easter today? Can I have my Easter egg?"
Typical, but how lucky am I, still hear seeing another Easter with my babies, Sometimes I find it hard to believe that I have Mesothelioma.
My cough has nearly gone, I am also hoping that eating and drinking will pick up now as I have lost over a stone in weight, over 14 lbs to my American friends.

I made some phone calls yesterday, firstly to the hospital in Taunton to tell them that I wouldn't be coming up for the TOF op on 28th April because I have the gall stone op in Plymouth.
The TOF op is now being done on 19th May in Taunton.
I rang my GP's surgery about having a respiratory test on Tuesday morning before the gall stone op and in the afternoon I have pre op obs at the hospital.

My GP left a message asking me if I was interested in taking part in medical students studies in Plymouth. I said I would, it will be in June if I am accepted. She also told me that her colleague was reading a book by Lionel Shriver called "so much for that", it is about a lady who is diagnosed with peritoneal mesothelioma. Apparently there is a lady from Plymouth, England mentioned in it and she is convinced it is me. I will be very impressed if it is. How wonderful. The author must have done a lot of research. I downloaded the kindle and will have a read of it. How exciting!!

I missed Kieran's dental appointment on Wednesday with all what has been going on. I will ring next week and get another one, he isn't looking forward to it at all.




No comments:

Post a Comment