Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 24 April 2011

Fabulous time last night.

Gables farm Summer Fayre.
The Memorial mesothelioma tree at Saltram house, Plympton, Plymouth.


My gorgeous sister, Wendy, and I at her 50th Birthday party.

I had a great day yesterday. In the morning Siobhan, her boyfriend David and I went to Gables farm cats and dogs home for their summer fayre. We had a look at all the cats and dogs and I was hoping upon hope I wouldn't fall in love again. All went well and I didn't come home with any new family members. We then went to Saltram house were we had luch. It was such a beautiful day, I went to visit the meso tree planted in memory of all those who have lost their lives to Mesothelioma and asbestos related diseases and those still fighting. The little tree is looking so healthy.

Later I got ready for my sister, Wendy's, 50th Birthday party.
I had a fabulous time, it was good seeing my cousins again and catching up on what they are doing and how much they have all grown.
I fot home around 12:30am to find the boys getting ready to watch "Red dwarf" on video. Well it's not a school night : )

No comments:

Post a Comment