Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 11 April 2011

Feeling much better.

I was up at 5am with a coughing fit, fed the cats as they followed me down stairs. I sat for quite a while, browsing my facebook and catching up on emails before going back to bed.
Today I take the last antibiotic, I think I am going to need steroids to kick this cough and muck.
I will go to the Dr's tomorrow, give the antibiotics another day to work.
Kieran is back home today after a weekend with his dad.
He was washing cars yesterday to raise money for cancer research. He went into town and collected on Saturday and I think they did well.
Next will be Kieran's music marathon, he says he is going to listen to music for 12 hours. Kieran is loving this, hope he realises if he does his marathon music session, there will be no xbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment