Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 10 April 2011

BL@%*Y XBOX!!!

I logged onto my bank this morning and find that £39.99 has been taken by Microsoft.
Kieran has been buying points for his Xbox and not realised he has been charged for them.
I have rang the bank this morning and cancelled my card.
Kieran's dad has said he will pay half of if which is very good of him.
I am having such a fun time with my teenager at the moment!!
Kieran is redeeming himself though, He went in to Plymouth city centre with his dad yesterday to collect for cancer research and today they are washing cars.
Kieran is doing the relay for life again this year with his dad.

I have been coughing again but managed to get a good night sleep, I am hoping that the chest infection is on the move now. Stork is leaving paw prints all over the house, so difficult with the injury being on his pad, it is difficult for it to heal. There will be a mammoth clean up when it has healed, we have paw prints on the furniture, beds, floors and carpets. I hope his infection clears up too, what a pair we are : )

No comments:

Post a Comment