Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 17 March 2011

Such a busy morning : )

I spoke to occupational health this morning about returning to work. The officer wants me to have an admin job as she thinks talking to people on the phone will make me more breathless and I will be off sick again.
This is going to be difficult as there aren't many admin jobs in Orange and I wouldn't have a clue where to start. My manager has been great and has offered me a job with the Blackberry team. This will be dealing with one call queue which will be a lot easier to deal with.
Next I went off to Kieran's school as he was seeing the school Dr. All is good, he is doing normal things that any 14 year old would but hasn't always got the understanding and abilities due to his autism. Saying that, he is doing very well.

I then went from school into and into town to get some more hair dye things for tomorrow. While I went shopping Halo, my little car, had a car massage. She deserves a little TLC as she is like my right arm. The car park she was in has a car wash service. She is now gleaming like a new pin : )
I came home and called my manager about work. I have to go back to my GP tomorrow to be signed back to work, if she will, on top of all that, I called Dr TOF's secretary who has asked if I will go to Taunton on Monday to discuss the next step with the TOF. .... Phew : )

No comments:

Post a Comment