Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Busy day today.


Kieran went off to school with his sponsor form today. He is asking his teachers to sponsor him.

I went for a coffee with some warriors from the Plymouth support group. Ann, Pam, Ross and I met in the Dingles store in the city centre. It was good to hear about mesothelioma from their point of view. After that I went to my friend Avis's house for lunch. Chrissy, my other friend, was there too. We had a lovely afternoon.
Avis has just recently moved in and her house is beautiful, she has a tree house and a swing in the garden. She has fostered 2 children who absolutely love the tree house and who could blame any child enjoying having a den in their garden.
My right shoulder has been playing up for a few days and today was the worst it has been so far. I took pai
n killers in the end, something I don't often do.

No comments:

Post a Comment