Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 12 February 2011

Well done Helen.

Stork watching over Amber as she rests after her op.

Amber, recovering after her operation.

Congratulations to Helen who has had a good result from her CT scan. she has minimal change, so happy to hear that. Her and her husband, Barry are celebrating their great news.

Congratulations to Prof Vogl and his wife on the birth of a healthy baby daughter.

Amber kitten is doing well, she is so active and hasn't been a little kitty patient at all. Her and Stork have still managed their rough and tumble.

I took Rich for a job interview today. He will hear by phone if he has the job, I am supporting him in looking for work otherwise he would stay glued to his bed playing world of war craft. I was passing his bedroom door last week when I heard him say he was shocked that a friend put life before WoW, how shocking is that!!! I challenged him of course. He said I wasn't supposed to hear that.... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment