Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 11 February 2011

Another week over.

I am off to Kieran's school today for a coffee morning. He is going to have sex education classes and this is to discuss how the children will be taught and any issues parents may have with this.
I went to hospital on Wednesday to see my friend, he has a brain tumour and has had a set back.
He had an MRI yesterday and I hope and pray he gets good results today, all fingers and toes are crossed.

Next week I have my CT scan, I will get the results the week after, I am sure all is ok with Theo and he has settled back in Germany, Well I hope he has! It won't stop me getting the "CT Blues" which is a normal occurrence for most, if not all, cancer patients.

Amber is doing well and getting over her op, not sure what else the vet did but she seems more active than she was before she went.

No comments:

Post a Comment