Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 18 February 2011

"Paul" tonight!

The lovely contrast drink I had at the hospital, in place of a lovely cup of coffee : (

The CT scan went well although the contrast drink is yuk...makes me feel sick but I managed to get rid of it all.
I will get the results next Wednesday afternoon.
The children and I are off to see "Paul" a film about 2 guys finding an alien. It looks good although Kieran has said he isn't going. The boys were arguing last night, they have no computers today so Kieran's little bit of control os to say he isn't coming with us to see the film.
I have told him thats fine, we are all going, why should he spoil it...... Teenagers!!!!
It is half term now so I suppose we are in for a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment