Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 16 February 2011

CT scan today.

I am off to have a CT scan today, Not sure how many I have had up till now, probably be glowing in the dark soon and have a biohazard sign stamped on my bum!

My friend, Gina is coming with me. We will have a bite of lunch afterwards and then go and see our friend, Rob, who is still in hospital.
He has said that he doesn't want any grapes, he wants creme eggs and mini eggs, No issues there... : )
I will get the results of the scan next week, much quicker than my friend, Mavis, she gets her results a month after her scan.
This is the difference between private and NHS health care. I am in a very fortunate position having health care with my job. It shouldn't be that way but I suppose if there was anything drastic, Mavis would be called right away.
Kieran is half term next week, I am hoping to go to the cinema with the children and see "Paul" the new Pegg/Frost film. Can't remember the last time we went out as a family.

Love and positive thoughts are sent to Gina's sister who is going to have an operation today.

No comments:

Post a Comment