Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Thursday 24 February 2011

And life goes on : )

Snowdrop : The symbol of hope for all Mesothelioma warriors.


My oncologist, Dr D, was wonderful yesterday, Very honest about the TOF and the meso.
He is happy that Theo is stable but wants to wait before jumping in and saying this treatment has benefitted me. I trust what he says, he has been great with his support of the Profs treatment.
If there is a difference in 2 months, he will support me in saying that I have responded well, twice to this treatment and the Primary Care Trust (PCT) should consider funding it. I have yet to hear from my MP. She has taken the information and will speak to the PCT for me.
The children and I had an Indian takeaway last night which was lovely.
Kieran had chips, 2 kit kat chunky hocolate bars, a glass of Tango twist fizzy drink, ran about the house and then wondered why he was sick, 10 minutes aftert that he is asking for a snack, obviously nothing serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment