Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 5 December 2010

Well done Kieran x


Kieran has done it, his first bus ride on his own. It is a start but I think he still has a long way to go.
I am so proud of him for doing it.

I have been feeling so achy today, not sure why, I don't think it is the flu as I haven't had any symptoms. My shoulders and back are aching both sides, I don't think it is Theo. It isn't in that area.
Hopefully a little rest and staying in the warm will help.

On a sadder note, A lady who I met a few years ago has passed away. So shocking as she isn't even 50....She was exposed through her grandfathers work clothes. love to her family and friends at this difficult time. What a terrible time to lose someone and someone so young with everything to live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment