Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 4 December 2010

Kieran's first bus trip on his own.

I bought myself a new hat for winter, we haven't had any snow here, just rain.
Drinking chocolate in Thornton's, where else!!

Kieran's dad has moved house and now lives 5 minutes away. It is a short bus ride. Rich has walked him to the bus stop and will see him onto the bus , his dad is waiting the other end.... so nerve wracking. My baby is growing up!
It took him a few pushes to get ready to go. When his dad called to say he was home and waiting for him, he went upstairs and started to play his game again. He had no thought to get things ready to go... so a few shouts to hurry up got him moving. He think he is feeling very grown up today. I am waiting for a call from his dad to say he has arrived.

I went in town with my friend yesterday. We had a great time. I got my secret santa gifts for the warriors, we have decided to swap gift, people from USA and Australia are also involved. It is so exciting. Kieran is involved in this one, I posted our gifts this morning. I hope who ever gets them, enjoys them x.

No comments:

Post a Comment