Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 6 December 2010

So painful today.

I haven't done much today, picked Rich up this afternoon as he had started a job this morning and it is so cold. Felt sorry for him having to walk back home, it's a good 2-3 miles. He walked there this morning and picking him up would help as he must be so tired.

I picked Kieran up at about 7 pm this evening, he had tea at his dad's. The temperature has dropped this evening, the roads were quite frosty. My little car is now tucked up in her garage away from the frost.

My left side has been really painful today, I am not so shivery and pained as I was yesterday.
If it carries on, I will be going to the Dr's as the children are getting concerned and I don't want them worrying. I am not sure if Theo is playing up as there has been a little progression. Still no word from my oncologist, I just want him to tell me if he is going to give me any treatment so I can organise the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment