Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 6 December 2010

Cold and frosty morning.

Rich was up at 4:00am this morning. He had a call yesterday afternoon to start a job. He walked to where he needed to be as it was so early and there is no transport. I gave him the money for a cab but he said he would rather walk.
It is very cold and frosty this morning but sunny, lovely morning.
I took co-codomal last night as the pains I had were so bad. I think I have a flu, I haven'y had any sneezing or runny nose, only aches.. I felt like a 90 year old, although some 90 year olds are fitter than I am!!
Kieran has gone to school, he did very well with his bus yesterday and it has made him aware of how alone he would be on a bus and he can see why I want him to take his time with learning to be independent on a bus. He has said he only wants to do travel training once a week which I think is wise. He is only doing one journey this week which, I think, is enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment