Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 31 December 2010

Ramblings yesterday.

I apologise to anyone who read my blog yesterday and was offended by it. It will stay on the blog as this is all part of the journey.
I will try and move on today. Siobhan came home yesterday. She is struggling with her illness and I feel so helpless. I want to help her so much but there is nothing I can do as, once again, the services in this country suck. She will have to wait months and months before she sees anyone.

Can I take this oppurtunity to wish all readers and supporters of mesothelioma and me a very happy new year, I hope 2011 will be better than 2010.

☻/˚ •。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛★ 。 .˛° 。 ° 。 ˚ • ★ ˚ .˛ 。
/▌˛˚ ˛ •˚ ˚ Have a SPARKLING NEW YEAR! ˚ 。 ★
/ \ ˚. ★ ˛ ˚ • 。˚ ˚。 ˛˚ • 。˚ ˚ ★˛ ˚ 。. • ˚ 。




No comments:

Post a Comment