Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 19 December 2010

Happy Birthday Kieran x x


Happy birthday Kieran x x x

It is my baby boys birthday today, he is 14 years old!!! Where does the time go?
I can remember getting my diagnosis and thinking I wouldn't see him go to senior school and now, 2 years later, here we are celebrating his 14th birthday. I got him a mobile phone as he is growing so fast and the one he had was quite old and basic.
He loved it, said it was his best present.
We had fun with just dance 2 on the wii and had a small party. We were going out to eat but the roads are so bad, very icy, it isn't worth trying.
Rich and Kieran had fun with the snow, got some great pictures of them.

We can go out another time. What is important is that he has had a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment