Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Sunday 14 November 2010

What a rant!


I have kept yesterdays rant on here as I think it helps me to see just how bad things get.
I opened a bottle of pink champagne yesterday to celebrate my 4 year anniversary of diagnosis.
I also had a cake which we had last night, we didn't put candles on it as it didn't seem appropriate.
Mesothelioma can make somome very bitter, it creates anger and frustration for the patient and the family.
I have some very special friends who I know I can call up and they will be there for me. Don't know where I would be without them.
Today I am going to start the fifth year with a positive note.... I won't give up and will fight for as long as it takes to get awareness for this disease and to educate people about the dangers of asbestos. It is the ignorance that angers me, the "it won't happen to me" scenario.

Onwards and upwards!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment