Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 13 November 2010

Mesothelioma

Why did I have to get this? Why does my family not give a shit? My children are my world but my family are terrible. How am I going to make sure they are cared for when no one in my family wants to step up and say they will be there for them.
That is the most frightening part. I have done 4 years so far..the meso is progressing ... who will be there for my babies if anything happens to me... not my family... my friends are better than they are. I cannot rely on any one in my family. Even talking to the only sister I am in touch with has been an eye opener. I asked if her husband would have got exposed to asbestos... what would happen..."Nah he is ok... Well ''' I am not!!!! wake up...it could be and what happens then??
I am so angry with people being so nonsulant about asbestos, Why???

No comments:

Post a Comment