Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Friday 5 November 2010

Happy Birthday Siobhan x x








24 years ago today was a wonderful day. at 8:51am I gave birth to a beautiful baby daughter, weighing in at 6lb 15oz.
I have a cesarean as Siobhan was a breech baby, she was 2 weeks early, she was originally due on the 19th November but due to me having a small pelvis, an operation was suggested.
My first vision of Siobhan was seeing a beautiful little baby in a cot in the hospital, so tiny, so small she had to have mittens on her hands and feet as the booties were too big.

Happy 24th Birthday, you have made me so proud, studying hard and getting your BA honours degree.
I know you will go on through life being the success you are and will continue to make me proud.
I love you so much, I hope you have a wonderful day x x

No comments:

Post a Comment