Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 6 November 2010

Happy anniversary house!!!

Yesterday was lovely, We had a quiet day for Siobhan's birthday.
She went out to lunch and in the evening we had pizza. I can't believe she is 24 now. Where does the time go?
I am feeling very well, I get my CT results on Wednesday for the TOF and the Meso.
But first on Wednesday, I will be meeting some warriors at the hospital. Phillip is a new warrior and I am looking forward to meeting him.
I haven't got my Christmas tree out of the attic yet. I will do that next week, it is always great to reach another goal and Christmas is a big milestone for me.
Another milestone is that we have been in our new house for one year today.
It doesn't seem 5 minutes ago we moved in.... next step, Kieran's birthday, he will be 14 and is turning into a lovely young man. He is very keen to do his travel training on his own and doesn't quite get it that he isn't the one who makes the rules. I am so pleased he is so keen to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment