Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 6 September 2010

Taunton for CT and barium.

Siobhan and I went to Taunton today, in the rain. We left the rain in Plymouth and it followed us to Taunton. Siobhan and I had lunch in a cafe and then went off to the hospital.
I had the barium first, it was a bitter tasting drink, disgusting. Then on to the CT scan. This wasn't nice as I had reflux which made it difficult to lay down and hold my breath.
The radiologist explained to me before the CT that he could not see a fistula, here we go again I thought! He did see it on the CT scan and asked if I had any problems with eating. I told him I did.
I now have to wait for Dr TOF to contact me for another appointment to decide what happens next. I do have a stricture which the radiologist said is lower down. If I do have the procedure I am hoping that a dilatation can be doen to amend it.

Siobhan and I were followed home by the rain and were very tired. We got on an earlier train and after looking at the tickets, found it was a first great western and not a cross country train that we should have got. For confermation we rang.... Kieran!!!
He told us what train to get home. It is lovely having a trainiac for a son : )

No comments:

Post a Comment