Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Busy day today.

I met my friend this morning and had a coffee with her after a meeting at school. I then met my friend, Julie for lunch and completely forgot I was supposed to go to my friend Tina's house first to meet her and go to lunch together and meet Julie.
After that I came home breifley and picked up Rich as we were going into his bank to sort out a fraud action he had on his account. All was dealt with very well by HSBC.
I got home with Rich and waited to meet Ali, another friend, who I haven't seen since June. We had a very emotional chat and then it was back home....phew.... a very productive day.

I still have a pain in my back from the chest infection and little kitty, Amber, is so cute, she takes away a lot of the pain by being one. She is very sweet and wants to play with exvery thing. Stork is coming around and starting to like her.

I had a parcel from Cher in Australia this morning. She painted the lovely snowdrop picture and has had it put on a T-shirt. She said she was sending me 1 but turns out it is a box of about 10!!
Thank you Cher, they are lovely and I will wear mine with pride in London when I do my patient talk on 2nd October.

No comments:

Post a Comment