Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 15 September 2010

More warriors to meet : )

I went out with my friend, Ali last night to Tavistock. There was an open air event and a guy called Seth Lakeman was playing. It was wet and I found out that my boots are not water proof.
Part way through the evening I had a text, the boys were fighting and could I sort it out. I think I had only been out for an hour!!!
I rang them and talked to Kieran to try and calm him down which seemed to work. Siobhan had got very stressed with it all and had walked out.
Ali and I watched her idol and then made our way home. I made numerous calls throughout the evening to make sure all was ok and that Siobhan was home. Next time I will have to take Kieran with me, he won't like that!

Today I am going to meet some new meso warriors one of whom has just had his first treatment with the prof.
This will be the first ever get together in Plymouth.
It is always good to meet others and swapped notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment