Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Monday 2 August 2010

What a brilliant day!!


I have returned from Taunton a very happy bunny. The picture on the right is the bearclip that will be used to seal off my fistula.
The Dr I saw was fabulous, very positive. He has told me that he is going to look for a Dr who can perform an over the scope endoscopy, if he can't find anyone who can do it, he will do it. The majority of people have malignant TOF, mine isn't malignant therefore I will be the first to have this done.
He was quite surprised that I came to Taunton to see him about my condition as Plymouth is supposed to be the centre of excellence for TOF, Now theres a surprise!!!
The Dr reminded me of the time I first saw Prof Vogl and how positive he was. How lucky am I to have met some of the best Dr's in the world.
I will have to wait now and see wht this Dr's finds. How exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment