Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Tuesday 3 August 2010

Doctors today.

I went to see my GP today about my appointment yesterday and to get another sick note as I have been told to have a medical before I return.
He wasn't to happy yesterday about me trotting of to Taunton under my own steam. He was very skeptical. I told him about the 2 procedures the Dr said I could have to seal off the fistula. He then started to understand that the Dr was a reputable one and if he wasn't, I am sure my oncologist would not have sent a referral letter.
Kieran has been a bit high today. He was messing about in the garden and kicked his football at me on purpose. Rich told him twice not to do it and as I was going to explain how it feels when someone is kicking a ball at someone else, he kicked it and knocked my lovely camera out of my hand.
Hence, the camera is broken!!
I am now going to have to buy a new one as the excess on the contents insurance probably won't make it worth while in claiming, so no pictures until I get a new one : (

No comments:

Post a Comment