Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Wednesday 18 August 2010

Well done Kieran!!

Kieran went to the dentists today to have a filling. He did really well. He asked me before he went what it would be like and I explained that it would be a little noisy and he would feel vibration. He was getting a little worried about it but seemed to calm down when we saw the dentist.
She said his teeth were looking good and let him feel the vibration of the drill before she did anything. Kieran was so brave, he didn't need to have it numbed. It was over in minutes. When we got outside, he asked me if I was proud of him, I said yes and he then asked, "well, what do I get for a treat?" If only everything in life was that easy.
He will get something for being brave but it just shows how he has it all worked out. He is with his dad for 3 days and will be back on Friday evening. Next week we are off to Siobhan's friend's wedding in Guildford, Kieran and I will definitely be dressed for the part!

No comments:

Post a Comment