Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos
Hot News NEXT BODY Tattoos

Saturday 21 August 2010

Lovely day today

I went into town wityh Siobhan today, we haven't had a girly day for a long time. We have a wedding next week so looked for some boots for Siobhan to wear. While looking for them, we found a dress that was perfect for her. She also bought a small fascinater for her hair. She will look gorgeous. When we got home, I dyed her hair for her and later we had a takeaway curry while watching the new series of X factor and what a show it was : )
Kieran is spending the night with Richard at my friends hopuse, they will be home tomorrow.
It was so lovely to spend some quality time with Siobhan. We should certainly do it a lot more.

One last note, I bought myself a new camera!! My origianl camera would have cost £140 just to look at it, I bought a new one for less.
It is a Sony, same make but more pixels. My original was 12.1 pixels, this one is 14.1 and I am keeping away from Kieran when he has a football!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment